Sunday, November 2, 2008

November Crop

Well the scrapbook retreat was a blast. We enjoyed spending time with old friends and making new ones. We had 11 out of 17 people report numbers and a total of 1,630 photos scrapped!!!! One person cropped over 500 pictures! Other than some really spicy lasagna, I think a great time was had by all. We will definitely plan another next year so stay tuned.

Our November crop is planned for Saturday, November 8th from 5:00 - 11:00. Due to a scheduling conflict, the youth room will be in use that night so we will meet in the foyer. Please enter through the glass doors on the sanctuary end of the church. Please let me know if you plan to attend so that the correct number of tables are set up. I hope to see you on the 8th.

On another note, I would like to say thank you for all the prayers. I am feeling much better and hopefully will be as good as new soon.:)

Thanks,
Lydia

No comments: