Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July ALL DAY Crop and Retreat Info

Hi all,

Don't forget that we will be scrapbooking ALL day this month on July 17th 9am -9pm at East Lake Community Church. If you have not been to the church crops and need directions please let me know. Come for the whole time or come for a short period, just let me know so that there will be enough table space for everyone.

And as ALWAYS, invite a friend.

ALSO

The deposit has been sent for our Scrap Retreat.

The dates are Thursday November 4, @ 3pm thru Sunday Nov 7th @ 11am.

Total cost is $152 for Thurs - Sunday and $122 for Friday -Sunday

Lunch and Dinner is included Friday & Saturday. Those of us going up Thurs will need to bring something for dinner. Let me know if we want to choose a theme and bring a dinner or if you just want to bring something to feed yourself.

We ALL need to provide our OWN breakfast. I will bring COFFEE

I will sit down next week and put together a complete list of what is provided, what is needed and what to bring. There are only a couple of you who have not been before. Lydia did tell me that they added a 3rd bed to the rooms - not sure how THAT works :)

THANK YOU all for sending deposits :) Here is the breakdown of what I will need from you each month. I will send out reminders. You can pay the total at anytime if that is easier for you

Thurs - Sunday $152

May - $10 and $35.50 on June 30, July 30, Aug 30, Sept 30

Friday - Sunday $122

May -$10 and $28 on June 30, July 30, Aug 30, Sept 30

Here is a link to pics from last years' retreat!

Wendy:)

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I have all kinds of things to scrapbook, but haven't ever started yet.
Do you provide childcare since it's at the church?
Thanks, sherry

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Sherry, there is no childcare provided!

wendy:)